Dr. Xiaosheng Peng
Mobile Phone: 0086-15902781509
Academic Areas: Electrical Engineering
Baidu Encyclopedia Profile
Dr. Xiaosheng Peng is a lecturer of School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering in Huazhong University of Science and Technology. His research interests span big data theory and its application in power system, condition monitoring of power apparatuses, partial discharge detection and pattern recognition, new and renewable energy power prediction. He has borne projects from EDF Energy (UK), Engineering and Physical Science Research Council (EPSRC, UK), National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC, China), State Grid Corporation of China, China Electric Power Research Institute, etc. He is the member of IEEE and IET.
PhD, 2012, Glasgow Caledonian University, UK;
MSc, 2009, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China;
BEng, 2006, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China.
Huazhong University of Science and Technology, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Lecturer (2013-present);
Glasgow Caledonian University, UK, School of Engineering and Built Environment, Research Assistant (2012-2013).
1. Xiaosheng Peng, Jinyu Wen, Zhaohui Li, Guangyao Yang, Chengke Zhou, Alistair Reid, Donald M. Hepburn, Martin D. Judd, W. H. Siew. SDMF based Interference Rejection and PD Interpretation for Simulated Defects in HV Cable Diagnostics, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, 2017，24(1): 83-91.
2. Xiaosheng Peng, Jinyu Wen, Zhaohui Li, Guangyao Yang, Chengke Zhou, Alistair Reid, Donald M. Hepburn, Martin D. Judd, W. H. Siew. Rough Set Theory Applied to Pattern Recognition of Partial Discharge in Noise Affected Cable Data. IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, 2017,24(1):147-156.
3. Xiao Hu, W. H. Siew, Martin D. Judd, Xiaosheng Peng, Transfer Function Characterization for HFCTs used in Partial Discharge Detection, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, 2017, 24(2):1088-1096.
4. Xiaosheng Peng, Lei Xiong, Jinyu Wen, Shijie Cheng, Diyuan Deng, Shuanglei Feng, Bo Wang, A Summary of the State of the Art for Short-term and Ultra-short-term Wind Power Prediction of Regions, Proceedings of the Chinese Society for Electrical Engineering, 2016, 36(23):6315-6326.
5. Xiaosheng Peng, Diyuan Deng, Shijie Cheng, Jinyu Wen, Zhaohui Li, Lin Niu, Key Technologies of Electric Power Big Data and Its Application Prospects in Smart Grid, Proceedings of the Chinese Society for Electrical Engineering, 2015, 35(3):503-511.
6. Xiaosheng Peng, Chengke Zhou, Donald M. Hepburn, Martin D Judd, W. H. Siew, Application of K-Means Method to Pattern Recognition in On-line Cable Partial Discharge Monitoring, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, 2013, 20(3):754-761.
7. Xiaoping Jing, Xiaosheng Peng, Wei Jiang, Wenjun Zhou, Chengke Zhou, Zeyang Tang, Phase Resolved Partial Discharge Pattern Recognition Method for On-line Cable Condition Monitoring System Based on K-Means Clustering, High Voltage Engineering, 2012, 38(9):2437-2446.
8. Xiang Dong，Xiaoping Jing，Kequn Qian，Wei Jiang，Chengke Zhou，Xiaosheng Peng, A Smart Grid Needs Smart Monitoring，International Journal of Smart Grid and Clean Energy, 2013, 2(3):322-328.
· Power System Automation