Phone: (86) 27-87543071-410
Academic Areas: Electrical Engineering
Xuejun Pei is the full professor of School Electrical and Electronics Engineering (SEEE) of at Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST). His research interest includes the control techniques of power electronic converters, protection issue, EMI, and fault diagnosis in high power converter. He focuses on questions such as: the selective protection on parallel-connected inverter system (or Micro-grid system), fault diagnosis and fault-tolerant strategies of power converter systems, and EMI prediction and mitigation techniques. He has published over 10 papers in IEEE Transaction journals and 30 papers in IEEE conferences. He has gained two state and ministry science and technology progress awards. He was awarded 2010 Delta Visiting Scholar and 2016 Delta Young Scholar. He teaches Power Electronics, Advanced Power Electronics, EMC Design of Power Electronics Circuits, and DSP Principle and Application, for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 2004, HUST.
Master degree in Electrical Engineering, School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 2001, HUST.
Bechalor degree, 1998, HUST.
Full Professor (2016-Presnet); School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, HUST,
Associate Professor (2006-2015); School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, HUST,
Lecture (2004-2005); School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, HUST,
Assistant Professor (2004); School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, HUST,
Visiting Scholar (2011-2012); Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Michigan State University, MI, USA
Associate director (2014-present); Electromagnetic Compatibility Committee of China Power Supply Society
· Xuejun Pei, Songsong Nie, Yu Chen, Yong Kang, “Open-circuit fault diagnosis and fault-tolerant strategies for full-bridge DC-DC converters,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 2550–2565, May 2012.
· Xuejun Pei, and Yong Kang, “Short-circuit fault protection strategy for high power three-phase three-wire inverter,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Informat., vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 545–553, 2012.
· Xuejun Pei, Songsong Nie, Yong Kang, “Switch Short-Circuit Fault Diagnosis and Remedial Strategyfor Full-Bridge DC-DC Converters,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 996-1004, May 2015.
· Xuejun Pei, Wu Zhou, Yong Kang, “Analysis and Calculation of DC-Link Current and Voltage Ripples for Three-Phase Inverter with Unbalanced Load,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 30, no. 10, pp. 5401-5412, Oct. 2015.
· Xuejun Pei, Yong Kang, and Jian Chen, “Analysis and Calculation of DC-Link Current and Voltage Ripple for Three-Phase Inverter with Unbalanced Loads”, in IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC), pp. 1565-1572, 2014.
· Yu Chen, Xuejun Pei, Songsong Nie and Yong Kang. “Monitoring and diagnosis for the DC-DC converter using the magnetic near field waveform,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 58, no.5, pp. 1634-1647, May 2011.
· Cai Chen, Xuejun Pei, Yu Chen, and Yong Kang. “Investigation, Evaluation and Optimization of Stray Inductance in Laminated Busbar,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 29, no. 7, pp. 3679–3693, July 2014.
· Songsong Nie, Xuejun Pei, Y. Chen, Yong. K. “Fault diagnosis of PWM DC-DC converters based on magnetic component voltages,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 29, no. 9, pp. 4978–4988, Sep., 2014.
Awards and Honors
· Critical technology research of parallel, grid-connected PWM inverter in moderate and low power, Second Prize, 2008, China Machinery Industry Federation
· Control research of ground current in submarine, Third Prize, 2009, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of China
· Power Electronics
· Advanced Power Electronics
· DSP Principle and Application